Monday, March 15, 2010

Olive Baby

So as of today I am 9 weeks and 2 days! Baby pinto is now .9 in in length and about the size of a green olive. You may be asking yourself..a california olive, texas olive or greek olive. Well according to my appetite it is a Texas olive! I wake up starving and go to bed starving! Baby now weighs .07 oz. I am lucky enough to have had a short morning sickness period (knock on wood) but now I feel like a vacuum! I have had some really crazy cravings but the foods I want are mostly in Texas. I feel like those foods are associated with childhood memories which I find very interesting. A food that I relate a memory to is what I what! Big Red and barbacoa, Freds Fish Fry, Luby's, Churh's chicken, Sea Island, Rudy's Fish. You may notice that all these foods are not neccesarily healthy but who cares!! Ryan and I thought about a place that would be called Carni Food. A new franchise idea that opens late as bars close and serves food such as cotton candy, turkey legs, corn dogs (mom's favorite) funnel cakes, puffy tacos, and deep fried bacon (ryans favorite) oh and don't forget snow cones! My senses are amazing these days. I almost feel as if I have been turned into a vampire and can hear, smell and sense 10 times better than I did before. All these great things are happening to me and I love it! I wish we knew the sex of the baby so we could start planning but for now...there are midterms to prepare for!

No comments:

Post a Comment